Saturday 11 August 2012

Gmarket Haul #6

I ordered from Gmarket Global again.

Let's start with the fun part first! Quite a small haul this time for me, as most items are my sister's.

Huge Box! But loosely packed.



1) Beast Midnight Sun album


Shop: Synnara

Synnara is definitely my favourite seller for albums. They used to mail the albums in a box, with lots of bubble wrap. But for my past orders, they came without a box, but with EXTRA lots of bubble wrap. I haven't received any damaged items. I'm a little sad with this album because there's a small defect at the corner of the mask (manufacturer's fault though)..


2) Holika Holika

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream (Moisture), Cover & Hiding Stick Concealer (Light), Jewel-light Eyeliner (Amber Brown) 
Shop: 홀리카홀리카 Holika Holika

Bought from HH again! The concealer and BB cream are repeat purchases. I love the stick concealer cos it matches my skintone perfectly. Sis also bought the same concealer and another eyeliner that we've bought before. They gave us a free box of cotton pads and a sample pack of Black Caviar.


3) Leather Belts


Shop: 닐슨코리아

The brown belt is for my mom. They are quite well made and doesn't feel cheap. Very thick too! These are more expensive than other shops because it is 100% leather. The price is cheaper than what I can get in Singapore. I prefer paying a little more for leather belts as a lot of my cheap belts from Forever21 have already split apart from repeated wear. This is probably just twice the price.


4) Nanoblock


Shop: ★위드마트★ With Mart

Nanoblock! Sis bought 1 pig and 2 black french bulldog. We've been to SO many shops in SG but none have these designs in stock at all. These are NOT Lego. Lego is a totally different brand... and these also come with instructions.


5) Earrings

Stock photo taken from the shop.

Shop: Holicme

Sis's friend bought the pink one. I don't have photos because it isn't nice to open someone else's stuff. They look just like in the photos. I've bought from this shop before and the quality is quite good! And they give a free lollipop again! lol.


6) Black Safety shorts

Stock photo taken from the shop
Shop: Sugarfun

Not mine either. Delivery is fast and also nicely packaged.


7) Hanger Vacuum Bag


Shop: 엘드코리아

I've been looking for these everywhere ever since I saw them at a local departmental store. It was expensive so I decided to find them online at a cheaper price. Vacuum bags are not uncommon, but these are the type that can be hung up! I regret getting them as they came in a big box which was heavy.. and that made shipping expensive. Perhaps I should have just bought from the local store because the difference isn't that much... and I have a feeling that the one I saw was better quality!

----------------

I was expecting the postman to come in the afternoon and so I was a little sad when he didn't come.. that meant that he'll either come on Saturday, or next Monday! O.O But he called at 8PM+ to say he was outside.

Small rant: 
This order took exactly 2 weeks to reach me! I ordered on a Friday night. Some sellers don't process the order til Monday. By the next Friday, I was still waiting for a belt to arrive. This situation was a bit odd because I ordered 2 belts from the same seller, which means the belts should arrive at the same time right? However, while one belt's status changed to "domestic delivered", the other belt was still at "On delivery"! Very odd because they should be (and they were!) in the same package! The tracking number was also wrong, which means I won't know where the belt is. I sent an enquiry to Gmarket Customer Service and they told me they will message the seller. On the NEXT Monday, there was still no changes, so I messaged Gmarket again. I was wondering that maybe it has already arrived at the warehouse, but perhaps the seller labelled the item wrong or something? such that the system did not register that my item did not arrive when it actually already did? ANYWAY, I'm glad that they finally shipped out my items. It wasn't exactly a very frustrating experience for me because I have ordered from them a few times and kinda know how things work at Gmarket and I'm not that worried about my "missing" items. Plus Gmarket usually replies quite quickly... so there was nothing to be nervous about. I guess it if was my first time ordering, I would be more worried and paranoid.

Another sad thing was that one seller cancelled my sister's earrings ): I wish they could send a little note to explain why... if it was out of stock, I would like to know too! So I would know if I could order it again in future....

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I experienced the same thing twice with Gmarket sellers.. It was really disappointing to get the items cancelled suddenly and you can't include it into one shipping :(..

    ReplyDelete