Thursday 25 October 2012

Gmarket Haul #7

My order from Gmarket Global arrived!!

The total weight only came up to 1.7kg, so imagine my surprise when I received this huge box! 


The loots

What did I buy this time....


1) Peripera Nail Polish

WH801 Vanilla White, PP112 Neutral Lavender, PK022 Neutral Pink, OR405 Orange Sunshine
*Colour isn't very accurate here. Orange is slightly more yellow-toned.
Shop: Peripera
Bought Peripera nail polishes again! The price is now 4 for 7,900 Won. Some time ago, I was obsessively looking for a nice creme orange and I found that Peripera has one! Then I also decided to get my creme white and also 2 more colours from the new collection. Do check out the new colours! They look good! I would've bought more if I don't already own so many polishes... -guilty face-



2) Peripera blush - Peri's Mellow Cheek in Rose Pink (#3)


Peri's Mellow Cheek in Rose Pink (#3)

Shop: Peripera
I LOVE Mari Kim's illustration! Peripera has been using her illustration for the packaging for some of their products for some time now. I love the packaging! I think these will be cute as as stocking stuffers for Christmas! We also received a free mirror.



3) Nail polish palette


Shop: Domaeya
I've been looking for these palettes in Singapore but I could only find the rectangular ones and they were overpriced. So I decided to get these from Gmarket since the price was better and also to save me the trouble of finding them in shops. I bought this so that I can organize the colours that I have. Yeah, a weird purchase to get from overseas.



4) Belkin iPhone 5 Case



Shop: 엑스지온
Sis got a new phone because her previous one really needed to be replaced. It is really important to get a good case for your phone if you want to prevent getting a cracked screen! My tip is to pick a case that slightly overlaps the sides of your screen along the edge (just like this one). I have a case like that and my phone has survived countless falls (drops?), even on rough surfaces. Invest in a good case! 



5) Cardigan

Photo credits to shop

Shop: 가스나나
Sis was looking for a cardigan and I found this for her. It was only 6,900 Won. 



6) Striped top



Shop: 하늘소녀
I've been eyeing their things for some time, because their clothes are kinda my style (casual). So this is kind of my 'test' piece from them. The material is slightly rough, but I think it should be good after a few washes with a softener! :) Did I also mention that they also sent me 2 free lollipops? Such a small gesture but it makes me happy. hawhawhaw.



7) Jewelry: Ring + Earrings

Photo credits to shop

Shop: 린다린다
Ring is for sis and the earrings are for me. I love browsing the jewelry shops on Gmarket. There is always something that will catch your eye! I've been holding back and stopping myself from going on a crazy spree.


That's all!

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment