Tuesday 4 March 2014

Gmarket Haul #10

Haul 10 from Gmarket Korea!!

Just like Haul #9, this haul was triggered by the awesome Innisfree sale. I love Innisfree a little too much.

I ordered twice & combined both shipping. I actually exceeded the 30 items per cart limit (because of the masks) and had to split my order.

I placed my order on 20 February (thursday), most items reached the warehouse over the weekend. It was dispatched from Gmarket Warehouse on 25 February (tuesday), reached Singapore in the early hours of 26 February, and it was delivered to my doorstep on the 27th. 7 days to my doorstep is pretty impressive!!! (my record was 4 days though!!). Total shipping was about S$30, which is quite okay considering the number of items I got! Most items are mine, some are my sister's and some are my friend's (had to put that out there in case you think I bought all these myself! lol)

Mandatory box shot 
Once again, it came in a box that was wayyyy too big for what it holds!

Barely half full (or half empty, if you're a pessimist, lol)

All the individual parcels from each seller!
 My Innisfree came in 2 boxes because I ordered twice. One was filled to the brim, while the other was half full. 

All items unpacked!
As you can see, without the extra bubble wrap & individual boxes, my items could fit into one of the small Innisfree box and a little more outside. I've mentioned before that I guess that Gmarket does not repack so as to prevent disputes, since they are just the middleman. (although I think now some sellers combine parcels  from different buyers & send to Gmarket..) As long as my items reach my in good condition, I'm alright with it.


Again! I shall start with my Innisfree purchases! NOT all items are mine! But most are... The sale prices were good & I had been waiting for a long time! (I bookmark the shop & check a little too obsessively).


Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence, Innisfree Bija Anti-Trouble Skin


Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence is actually one of the top sellers and there were a lot of good reviews on this product. It is a first care product, meaning it should be the first product to apply in your skincare routine. It was only about 23,000+ won for the 150ml bottle, down from 35,000 won.
I also ordered the bija anti-trouble skin because I loved the facial cleanser [reviewed here] & I was thinking of trying a new toner.


Innisfree It's Real sheet masks



These are the 6 'flavours' I've chosen to try. The Rose, Bija & Royal Jelly ones are one of their latest. I've already tried the rose mask & I love it!! Made my skin so smooth the next day and it smells so good. I bought multiple of each. These were 470 won each. So much cheaper than anything I can get anywhere so I had to stock up!


Innisfree Intensive Ampoule Masks


This was the first time I ever knew of this mask actually. It is a two-step mask and it was almost 5 times the price of the It's Real mask.


Innisfree Eco Quick Dry Multi Coat, Eco Base Coat & Eco Nail Color Pro



I love Innisfree nail products. They are really pocket friendly & the formula is good too. Easy to apply & some are one-coaters! I also got a multi-coat & base coat to try.


Innisfree Daphne Blossom Perfumed Diffuser


These were 50% off & at 11,000 won, it is a pretty good deal. It is a room diffuser. I've yet to try it, but I will open it this week!


Innisfree Jeju Cedar Wood Hand Cream, Jeju Sugar Berry Hand cream


These are 30ml each & they were soooo much cheaper than in SG stores. The SG store retails them for $6, which I personally think is still a reasonable price and it is also good that you can smell them before purchasing. I wanted to buy them online before smelling but thank goodness I didn't! Some smelled really weird to me!!


Innisfree Make up Lip Brush, Melting Lip Balm in #2, Glossy Lip Lacquer in #3, Color Glow Lips in #2 & #6


I haven't tried much Innisfree makeup products but I like their lip products. Color Glow #6 is the one that Yoona wore on the ad and it was (is?) so popular!


Innisfree Bija Anti-trouble Spot Essence W


This was about 9,500 Won after discount. Pretty good price for what it is meant for!


Innisfree Olive Real Oil Mist, Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask


I love my facial mists! I wanted to order the Green Tea mist but that was in an aerosol bottle so I thought I'll give this a try.


Moving on from my Innisfree haul!


Earrings from Rinda Rinda (린다린다)


I needed some 925 silver earrings that I could wear on a daily basis as mine were getting old & gross. The cheap ones from Forever21 or Lovisa kinda get old easily & I wanted one that will last longer. Lovisa sells 925 silver earrings but those were $20!! & so I turned to Gmarket. These are all mostly <$10.


Earrings from Su & Su (수앤수)


All of these are also <$10 & they are all quite well made!


Banila Co Eye Love Deep Brown Eye Pencil


Sis wanted this because it had good reviews. Banila Co was very generous with their samples!
(if you didn't realise, Innisfree didn't give any samples again, despite a big order. But the sale prices were good enough)


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint


Again, not mine. Etude House does not ship to Singapore (probably because they have stores here). I had to get these from another seller. The price was somehow cheaper than the official Etude House minishop, but thank goodness the manufacturing date was alright!


W Magazine (January 2014)


Just because.
Lol. This came in that huge thick yellow bubble wrap envelope & inside, the magazine was ALSO wrapped with 3 more layers of bubble wrap!! The seller also gave me the cover that I wanted (I left them a memo with my first & second choice). The edge was actually slightly crumpled (probably even before it was wrapped) but it was alright... Beware of buying magazines from Gmarket too because magazines actually weigh a lot! I would advise you to order only if you have a lot of other small light items that can split the shipping fee.. or unless you don't mind the shipping fee.



--



That's all! I'm overall really happy with how fast & efficient Gmarket still is. Their customer service also seemed to have improved a bit. I sent 2 inquiries & they were answered well (i.e. they understood what I was asking & gave me what I wanted to know).

If you have any questions regarding Gmarket Global (Korea), feel free to leave me a comment anytime! I'll be happy to help :)



4 comments:

  1. Hello! I chanced upon your blog when googling Innisfree Ampoule Mask. I have never ordered from Gmarket Global Korea, and have some questions.

    1. Do you order from 1 seller for all your Innisfree items? Can you give me the seller link? To buy them on sale, this will mean to "stalk" their website regularly right?
    2. Buying from Gmarket (+shipping) will cost lesser than buying from Singapore stores? But it will be cheapest if I were to purchase from Korea directly?
    3. I do not have to understand Korean to buy from Gmarket Global Korea?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      1. I order from the Innisfree store. Yes, you'll have to stalk! And it usually only last 3 days with no prior notice. So must see how lucky you are! The link: http://gshop.gmarket.co.kr/Minishop/GlobalMinishop?CustNo=zE4OR38TMDcxMQw4MzQ4NjgxMDR/Rw==

      2. Direct from Korea is probably the cheapest. Gmarket may not be a lot cheaper than in SG, depending on what you buy (You can read more here: http://rebelheartx.blogspot.sg/2013/11/innisfree-opens-in-singapore.html?showComment=1386602105029#c7475861308241210777). I usually only buy from Gmarket when they have sale. I still buy a lot from SG stores, as you can see from my haul posts (those aren't even all that I buy!!) because their prices are good and I like their promos.

      3. Nope! But it is definitely helpful to be able to read some korean. Especially for clothing/bags because the descriptions like sizing/material/sheerness are in Korean.

      Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, would like to check with you is it buying from Gmarket global kr cheaper than gmarket in SG? or are they the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. It is hard to say. It isn't always cheaper. I've seen the mint tea shampoo listed at $15 on qoo10 (gmarket singapore) and that is already more expensive than the Innisfree store in Singapore ($10). Gmarket korea is only slightly cheaper only when there's sales and you have a big order that makes the shipping fee worth it. If you only have a few items to purchase, i'll suggest qoo10 or the Innisfree stores in SG. I personally don't like qoo10 because it isn't always cheaper, waiting time is long, and the manufacturing date isn't always stated. Just my personal preference! Hope that helps :)

      Delete