Friday 7 December 2012

Gmarket Haul #8

I ordered from Gmarket Global again~

We actually ordered quite a few items this time, but most are earrings (because sis went on a crazy earring shopping spree). I ordered a few items for myself. Let's see what we got this time!


1) Peripera My Colour Lips & Peripera Kiss Tint





Peripera's My Colour Lips in #4 Holy Pink, #15 Apricot Orange,
Peripera's Kiss Tint in #1 Cherry, #3 Peach.

Nice packaging

Peripera's My Colour Lips in #4 Holy Pink, #15 Apricot Orange, 

Peripera's Kiss Tint in #3 Peach, #1 Cherry,
Peach looks more milky & less bright in real life.


I've tried Peripera's nail polishes and my sis has tried their blusher. I've always wanted to try their lip products next. Initially I only wanted to get one colour, but I couldn't decide. Since the price was quite good, I decided to buy two instead. I didn't need the Kiss Tint but it came free with the lipsticks.



2) Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cream

Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cream 50ml
Sealed

Ingredients list





I've always wanted to try Innisfree's products since they claim to use natural products and are free of toxic ingredients like paraben etc. Quite impressive! I decided to get the cream to try first since I use a moisturiser daily. I will do a short review on this product later. 



3) Pink Shoes



Shop: 슈애

These were on sale. Sis is a Euro 36/37 and she ordered 230. The colour is quite vibrant and nice! The shoes have a strong smell but it should go away after airing it for a while. 



4) Earrings






Free gifts
Shop: holicme

We bought from this seller again! They always have nice things and they deliver pretty fast too. They deliver your items in a box and the items are wrapped with bubble wrap. Definitely one of my favourite jewelry seller on Gmarket ^^ I'm a loyal customer now!



5) More Earrings

The photo does not do justice to the earrings. The pink is also more vibrant.



6) Basic tops

 Photo credits to shop


I bought from T-Tree again. Quality is also good and worth the price. I like to buy from shops that have their own models who model the clothes. We wanted to get some basic tees too, but the weather in Korea is cold now so most of the items are long sleeved now! Hopefully they will stock in more short sleeve items next year ^^


That's all! :)





.

2 comments:

  1. great stuff , thanks for shirring .

    but i want to ask how you know if shop have their own models who model the shop clothes in Gmarket ?

    Thanks ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's quite easy to tell :) Usually if most of the photos feature one (or a few) of the same models, those photos are probably taken by the shop. Usually they will also state the model's stats (height, weight etc) somewhere on the page. That helps me gauge whether the clothes will fit me, or how the clothes look like on me.

      Some shops have photos of their clothes on random people (or some celebrities) and sometimes you can tell its photoshopped.. That doesn't give me a good idea of how the clothes look in real life or on someone. Some shops just have photos of their clothes on mannequins and I don't like that because I can't see the fit very well.

      Delete