Tuesday 30 July 2013

Gmarket Haul #9

Wow! It is haul 9 from Gmarket Global!



I haven't ordered from Gmarket for some time because I went to Korea in April this year and so I was holding back on ordering from Gmarket. Heh.

I ordered from Gmarket on Thursday (18 July), but because I had a pre-order from an album in my order, my items were only shipped out from the Gmarket warehouse on Wednesday (24 July). The parcel reached my doorstep on Thursday (25 July). That means my whole order took only 1 week (including weekends) to come!

Now, on to my loots from Gmarket....





One of the main trigger for this order was Innisfree. Innisfree was having a sale and I really went crazy picking out what to buy. I really like the brand, and the sale prices were really good! I will be posting up individual review/more info about the products soon!


All items securely wrapped! Nothing spilled or broke :)
Unwrapped! *Not all items ordered are in this photo


1) Innisfree It's Real Masks


Innisfree had an awesome promotion for these sheet masks. 9,500 won for 20 sheet masks! We bought 2 sets! It came with 10 different flavours x 2 qty each. Each box weighed about 0.6kg, but even with shipping costs, the price of these were still alright for sheet masks.



2) Innisfree Eco Science Eye Cream
 

 
This is my first eye cream. I've always wanted to get one, but I was afraid of getting milia seeds? Innisfree products have always worked well for me and this was on sale (!), so I knew I had to get this! The usual price was 28,000 Won, but I got it at 19,600 Won. :)



3) Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Black Head Out Balm


I did not know about this product until I browsed the Innisfree shop. Their Jeju Volcanic range is highly raved, my sisters own the clay masks, but I decided to get this! 30g is actually a lot of product and I think this will last me a long time! Can't wait to try it out!



4) Innisfree Beads Nail Kit



This is so lovely! This whole set cost 8,000 Won (usual 10,000 Won). The plastic funnel is to help you re-bottle the beads. I can't wait to try this out! Perhaps for the upcoming public holiday!



5) Innisfree Eco Nail Polish

Innisfree 135, 136, 141, 144, 122
MORE nail polishes! 135, 136 & 141 are from their Summer Green Collection. 144 is from their Summer Neon Collection. They also have a Summer Sands Collection which was also very tempting, but sis said NO ):
You can find special nail polish colours by using the search bar at the Innisfree Minishop page!



 6) Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream & Green Tea Pure Cream


I've already reviewed the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cream here, and I had to order a new one! I also ordered the Green Tea Seed Cream. It is slightly richer, and I'm planning to use it for my night routine! I really love Innisfree's Green Tea range!



7) Innisfree Stick Concealer, Natual Tint Balm, Gel Liner

These are the cosmetics we got this time. They are all for my sister so I probably won't be reviewing them! The Innisfree Gel Liner is actually part of their Innisfree x Jill by Jill Stuart Collection. The design on the packaging is so lovely! My sis insisted that I took a photo of the bird.

The Bird.

& that marks the end of our Innisfree haul from Gmarket! I did not receive any free samples. That may be either because this was a sale? I'm not sure. We were kinda hoping to receive some! Afterall, some of my purchases are made after trying and loving the samples.



Another reason for this haul was Beast's latest album! It was going to be out on 22 July (after my order date, and after the Innisfree sale period!), but thank goodness Synnara was having a pre-order. They mailed out my albums on 23 July.


8) Beast's How To Love, Hard To Love Album

Front
"Good choice!"


Shop: Synnara



9) G-Dragon's One Of A Kind Album


 

Shop: Synnara

This album was released last year and it was an all-kill on all music charts. GD wrote & co-composed all the songs on this album too. I decided to get this physical album as I enjoy all the songs on this album, and I replay the songs on the tracklist without skipping. My fave track is Missing You. I have to add that the photo cards in the album are also of really good quality. Very thick and sturdy. I had always imagined them to be normal postcard quality.



10) Candy Shoes!


Stock photo!

Shop: 사뿐

How could I resist this!! It is exactly like the stock photos (judge for yourself). I think the most important thing about online shops is that their photos & colour are as accurate as possible. Less post-purchase dissonance! I got this in my usual size 245 and it fit well. There was also no weird smell that some shoes usually have, and it was also very well made! I can't wait to wear this out! 



11) Hair accessories





Shops: ♥쏘룸♥ / 스타일팜팜
We got cheap elastics & sis also got a hair bow with the same print as her skirt! Both shops also shipped out really fast.



---


That marks the end of my Gmarket haul #9! I'm pleased with this order, there were no errors, no delays, and no problems at all! Speedpost/EMS are also faster than usual! 

4 comments:

  1. i really love the candy shoes and green nail polishes (esp. the middle one!)

    you've bought so many!!!! I personally have never used innisfree products but they look so simple yet somehow eco-friendly (perhaps because of the packaging?) lol

    i just used up their 20 % coupons and am waiting for them to be shipped!!!!! so excited!

    you should check it out too, i think it's till september ;-)


    anyways thank you so much for your great hauls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sale prices were too good to resist!! I already held back, especially for the nail polishes. lol!
      Yes, their packaging is really in line with their branding! I like its simplicity even though it may seem cheap because it is so simple & lightweight.
      Thanks for sharing the promotion! But sadly, Innisfree no longer ships to my country because they are opening a store here! I'm excited about it, but I hope the prices will be similar to Korea's! Hope you'll like your items! :)

      Delete
  2. My goodness! You are so lucky! Totally would have loved to get B2ST's album *.* I'm so jelly of your haul! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Nice to meet a fellow B2ST fan! haha. I like this album, but my faves are still their older songs! Never gets old. ;)

      Delete